View Profile Kromasome

2 Movie Reviews

Nice of you to reupload an old american classic, I really missed these old saturday morning toons.

I heard that Orla litters. No dignity.

2 Game Reviews

Awesome game! the control scheme you chose is easy to use and get the hang of, especially for how fast and how many beats there are.

Keeping in mind that it's a demo, it would help to punish the player for pressing the wrong button since it's possible to perfect the game by pressing all the buttons regardless of what's on-screen.

As an avid rhythm game fan, I'm excited for more in the future.

Got to the second (first?) level and already this game is super fun and has a lot of charm.

My only problem is that the shield button "S" right between and on top of the jump and attack button making it very awkward to use, I would like to have the option to change it to the "C" button cause I think that would be more comfortable to use.

1 Audio Review

Ew Spiders
I don't likem

22 Art Reviews

Too mch purple currently convulsing on floor, you monster

Yo man this is a cosmic shindig, Haha, you get what I mean; man this is some wizard ass swords that's pretty bongles man sup grudy bro aye

Notbad

So not sure who this "Kona" character is but this artwork radiates an energy which permeates and spreads into a picture made to create a feeling which makes a truly clean vortex of wonderful mirth

~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~
None of which I could ascertain within the time my vision had been upon this art of piece you had created

~K~